- Can I change my watch strap?Yes, changing your watch strap is very simple. For illustrated guidance please see the information booklet that came with your watch.First locate the spring bars that connect the strap to the lug of the watch. Using a spring bar tool release the spring bar from the watch. Place spring bars in the new strap and reconnect to the watch lug.- Do your watches contain nickel?
Our watches are all stainless steel and the plating of the watch case is nickel free and in compliance with European regulations.
- Are the watches waterproof?
Our watches are 5 ATM water resistant. That means that they can withstand pressure up to 50m's and splashes of water from for example handwashing or rain.
- How can I set the time on the watch?
Remove the plastic disc and carefully pull out the crown from the case. The crown is now in the right position for adjusting the time. Turn the crown to set the right time after which you push back the crown to its original position. In the instruction book delivered with your watch, this process is illustrated with pictures.
- What size are your watches?
Our ladies watches have a diameter of 33 millimeters.
- What material are the straps made from? The straps are made of genuine leather.
- What is the width of my watch strap?Our ladies watches have a width of 16mm.- How long does the battery last?The battery lasts for minimum 2 years. After this you can exchange the battery in a watch store.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …